The professional stuff
I’m an award winning front-end dev and designer with a Bachelor’s in Multimedia & Web Design. I’ve worked with start-ups, non-profits, marketing firms, creative firms, and directly for clients during my 8+ years of experience.
- 2019 ASTRA Award | Silver | Electronic/Digital Advertising – Web Design, Under $15k | Eden Autism Services Website
- 2019 ASTRA Awards | Bronze | Electronic/Digital Advertising – Web Design, Under $15k | Ross University School of Medicine 40th Anniversary Timeline
- 2018 EDMA Award | Bronze | Electronic Advertising | Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine Prospective Student Nurture Campaign Email Series
- 2018 EDMA Award | Gold | Interactive Media | Ross University School of Medicine 40th Anniversary Timeline
- 2018 EDMA Award | Gold | Mobile Media Content | Ross University School of Medicine Prospective Student Info Session
- 2018 EDMA Award | Gold | Website Design | Eden Autism Services Website
- 2018 EDMA Award | Silver | Online Publication | Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine Alumni eNewsletter
On a personal note
I’m a musician, cat mamma, science fiction fan & writer, metal head, book sniffer, and a well-rounded nerd.